OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Ann Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:28:20 -0400
Hey,
  Does anyone have any photos from the 2009 breeding season of Pine Siskin,
Merlin, or Eurasian Collared-Dove? The images will be used in the upcoming
spring issue of The Cerulean Newsletter (quarterly publication of the Ohio
Ornithological Society).
  The photos will accompany an article on OBBA II written by Paul Rodewald to
update folks on OBBA status and recruit more birders for survey.
  If anyone has OTHER breeding bird photos to send along, I might be able to
squeeze in a few additional images.
  Please email me off-list.

Thanks in advance.
Ann Oliver