OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:31:55 -0400
Currently outside the Observatory's Window on Wildlife:

7 - Song Sparrows
4 - Dark-eyed Juncos

3 - White-throated Sparrows
3 - American Tree Sparrows

2 - Fox Sparrows

2 - Field Sparrows (we rarely see Field Sparrows from our window on
wildlife, so we're pretty excited!)

With the much warmer weather promised for this area on Thursday there are
certain to be some interesting early migrants pushing through. If you're up
this way over the weekend please stop by and pick up some copies of our free
birding area maps and see what's visiting our feeders.

Many thanks for the outpouring of support BSBO has received from Ohio Birds
ListServ subscribers recently!  We're very proud to be part of the wonderful
birding community here in Ohio.

Kim Kaufman

Executive Director

Black Swamp Bird Observatory