OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Bob Glotzhober <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Glotzhober <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 06:58:07 -0500
I was able to briefly swing by Killdeer Plains on Monday during a trip
to and from Findlay to Columbus. I did not have a spotting scope, and
did not have time to walk anywhere. But I was able to add two male
shovelers to the list Cheryl produced over the weekend. Didn't get to
see the golden eagle, but lots of other stuff.
Bob

Robert C. Glotzhober                  614/ 298-2054
Senior Curator, Natural History    [log in to unmask]
Ohio Historical Society               Fax: 614/ 298-2098