From:
"Bruce M. Bowman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:48:02 -0400
Scott-

I sent my Swift binocs to Swift for repairs a few years ago.  Service was
good, quick, and inexpensive.  In case you end up needing to do this,
I'll try to dig up an email address or web site for you.

Okay, here's the web site.  You should find all the information you need
there.  There's a phone number (877-697-9438), an info email address,
contact information, etc.

               http://www.swift-sportoptics.com/

Bruce