From:
Aaron Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 21:18:14 -0400
Today at the corner of Route 2 and Stange Road was a Cattle Egret foraging in the lawn, just right off the road.  Also, I was able to view the Prairie Warbler on the Magee boardwalk with some other birders, a few got some great photos.  At the Magee bird center there was a Pine Warbler foraging in the pines along the parking area. Here are the rest of my sightings.

Location: Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge
Observation date: 4/17/10
Notes: ottawa auto tour, new life bird prairie warbler, new ohio bird cattle egret
Number of species: 70

Canada Goose 100
Trumpeter Swan 22
Wood Duck 11