From:
Dave Freriks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Freriks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:33:37 -0500
Hi All,  Walked outside this morning and was greeted by a singing Wood Thrush up in our woods here in far southern Ohio. We had a quick appearance by a Ruby-throated Hummingbird a few days ago..... haven't seen one since though. Blue-grey Gnatcatchers were in our woods a couple of days ago and Pileated Woodpeckers have been making occasional appearances as well. Hoping they will make it down to the feeders one of these days.  Bluebirds, Titimice and others are busy nest building and laying eggs.
Dave FreriksChesapeake, OH
http://www.pbase.com/dhfreriks