From:
troy shively <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
troy shively <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:53:40 -0400
Hello all,

On the way to school today I noticed a pair of Euco doves hanging out in the same area that I saw a pair and three recentely fledged juveniles last year.  While we are pretty(99.9%) they nested here, we don't have an actual nest location, so if you go to look for them realize that you could be the first person in Ohio History to photograph a Euco dove nest.  They are located around Indian Lake High School, specifically on state route 235 around the softball and baseball fields.  They can be tough to find, and last year I saw them on average about 1 out of every five trips.  If anyone needs more info shoot me an email.  Also,

If you find the nest, I'd love to know about the location myself;)

Thanks,

Troy Shively