From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:48:54 -0400
There was a decent movement along the lake here at my house in North Perry,
Lake County.  There were lots of blackbirds and robins moving as well a few
other songbirds.  The interesting thing was that on the lake birds were
moving east and songbirds were moving west.

Nothing really out of the ordinary, just some decent numbers.  Surprisingly,
there were very few hawks over my house despite the southerly wind flow.
Here's a list of what went by and was around:

Sharp-shinned hawk   7
OSPREY   1
Mourning dove   45
Northern flicker   52
Eastern phoebe   17
American crow   49
Purple martin   3
Tree swallow   6
Eastern bluebird   12
American robin   1230
Blackbirds   6400 (mostly red-winged blackbirds followed by common grackle,
cowbird, and rusty blackbird)
Eastern towhee   8
Chipping sparrow   2
Fox sparrow 9