From:
Marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:57:47 -0400
 A couple of different bird calls around here this morning.  The first one was a quick chu chu chu or tou tou tou - almost all ways 3 fairlly fast short repeptitive.

Then just now - tuwitty tuwitty tuwitty tu or maybe there were 4 tuwitty's then tu.  Also loud, fast mechanical in the repitiveness.  It seemed to be mid high in the canopy of a large tree but I couldn't find it.  Frustrating.
Anyway - don't know how good my representations are so I'm not sure anyone would be able to help but thought I'd put it out there.

Ok, now a similar but slightly different call - which I located and is a Wren (backlit, assuming a Carolina but not positive).

Mary, Fairborn OH