From:
"Laura C. Gooch" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:53:07 -0400
I spent a couple of hours at the Lower Shaker Lake and at the Nature
Center at Shaker Lakes yesterday. Highlights were three very handsome
Fox Sparrows, a Red-breasted Nuthatch, and a Brown Creeper. I tried
without success to conjure up some raptors, warblers, and crows. Ebird
report follows.

Laura Gooch
Cleveland Heights

Location:     Lower Shaker Lake
Observation date:     4/4/10
Notes:     Home, Lower Shaker Lake, Nature Center at Shaker Lakes,
return. Clear, 60 F, SSE at 5 kts.
Number of species:     28

Canada Goose     7
Wood Duck     6