From:
Ann Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 13:58:21 -0400
The Ohio Ornithological Society will offer a free Woodcock Walk Saturday
evening at 8 pm at Maumee Bay State Park. Dana Bollin, Naturalist Supervisor
at Maumee Bay and Northwest Regional Director of OOS, will lead the IMBD walk.

Everyone is invited to attend. The event is free, but donations will be
funneled to The Friends of Magee Marsh, the volunteer organization who cares
and repairs our beloved “Crane Creek” boardwalk at Magee Bay Wildlife Area.

Stop by the OOS booth in the east parking lot at Magee Marsh WA on Saturday,
May 8, during BSBO’s BWIAM to sign-up and to pick-up directions.
Maumee Bay SP is located at 1400 State Park Road, Oregon, Ohio. Meet at 8 pm
at Maumee Bay SP Nature Center, adjacent to the lodge on the right in the main
parking lot.

In Appreciation,
Ann Oliver
Editor of The Cerulean Newsletter (quarterly publication of OOS)
Cincinnati