From:
Mike Petrucha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Petrucha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 16:14:29 -0400
Andy,

You might want to check out a recording of Northern Waterthrush.  The songs are similar, although the Kirtland's has a much louder, richer song.  As a side note, the first Kirtland's showed up on the breeding grounds May 1st.

Mike Petrucha

Houghton Lake, MI

Harleys roar under pressure, other bikes whine.