From:
D Neidert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D Neidert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 09:37:35 -0400
For those considering going for the Gallinule at Columbia Station, it is
still there this morning, in light of the severe weather being experienced
last night and today.

Deb
Kent, Ohio

On May 8, 2010 2:13 AM, "Bill K" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

An amazing day yesterday to bird other than the fact the lighting made it
difficult to ID a few birds.
The railroad tracks in Niles OH along the Mahoning River is a gem. You are
above most trees which
makes for a fantastic if not different vantage point than usual as there is
more looking down that up.

Pair of Wood Ducks in the trees
Pileated Woodpecker
Pair of Indigo Bunting
Large numbers or Orioles
Numerous Rose Breasted Grosbeaks
Eastern Towhee
Gray Catbird
American Goldfinch

Additional discussions can be found in our forums, at
www.ohiobirds.org/forum/.