From:
"Steve J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve J.
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 14:56:54 -0400
Greetings, wow! Two rare birds(for Ohio) in one week...three for the month.

The Glossy Ibis as of 2:30pm is still at Big Island Wildlife Area at the
Observation deck area.

I did not see it from the deck, so I moved back to the dike and there it
was back in behind the cattails...can't miss it if it's there, it's the
only really dark bird there.  Beautiful colors as the sun was hitting it
just right :-D.

I didn't have my camera, so tomorrow or some day real soon, I'm going to
try to get pics.

If you are close, it's well worth the looksie!

LAter.

Steve Jones
(a.k.a. sjlarue)