From:
Chris McAnlis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris McAnlis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 19:30:47 -0400
Fabulous Day at Magee Mash on Monday. I saw 3 new life birds -
Prothonotary Warbler, Gray-cheeked Thrush and Mourning Warbler. Also saw
but did not photograph Nashville Warbler, Northern Parula, Warbling Vireo,
just to name a few. Complete list below. Great day with my friends from
Medina County Parks!

If you want to see the best photos I took use this link to find the set
called Magee Marsh 2010. I was happy with mine until I saw some photos
that the pros took so warning, these were taken with a point and shoot
camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinemcanlis/sets/72157623911924239/

Location:     Magee Marsh Wildlife Area (Lucas Co.)

Observation date:     5/10/10

Notes:     Also saw several painted turtles. Great day at the marsh!

Number of species:     42

Canada Goose     10
Mallard     2
Common Loon     5 (on the drive there, not at Magee)
Double-crested Cormorant     5  (on the drive there, not at Magee)
Great Blue Heron     3
Great Egret     5 (on the drive there, not at Magee)
Red-tailed Hawk     3
Warbling Vireo     4
Tree Swallow     10
Barn Swallow     10