From:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2010 12:17:44 -0400
I attended the fourth spring bird walk at Headlands Beach State Park today and the migration has
picked up much better than last week. 11 of us found 72 species from 7:30-11:00 A.M. We birded
all around Headlands Beach and parking lots and also birded around Shipman Pond and Headlands
Road.   Here is the full report:

Headlands Beach State Park, Shipman Pond, and Headlands Road:
Number of Species: 72

Canada Goose-20
Wood Duck-3
Mallard-8