From:
jill bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jill bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 14:46:35 -0400
Well, the BIGGEST WEEK in American Birding has come to an end! Sadly!!

We witnessed the Tropical Birding Guys Photo session with Kim, et al as they vacated the area. WELL!! THey must have packed up the birds as well - because today, it is RAINING!! WINDY (not a surprise) and chilly.

Though we didn't visit the Boardwalk (raining) Metzger and mud flats at ONWR gave up only a flock of Dunlins.

The Partners who planned this extravaganza MUST be complimented for such a fantastic time! Presenters were educational! Bird Guides were so accomodating and a pleasure to talk with! And the BIRDS were beautiful!!

So, if you didn't get to come - mark your calendar for next year!! And I guess we will just have to wait for the "next wave" to arrive. So, we are going home to mow the grass!!!

Enjoy,

Jill

Auglaize County