From:
Larry DeAtley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry DeAtley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 15:21:20 -0400
Saw our first RT Hummigbird at the feeder today!   I am very happy about
this occasion, I was starting to worry.  All the other usual gang were in
the yard as well:

Male & Female Mallard (have made a home at our pond this year)

Starling

Grackle

Brown-headed Cowbird

WB Nuthatch

Chickadee

Cardinal

Robin

Blue Jay

Great Blue Heron (flew overhead)

Chipping Sparrow

House Sparrow

American Goldfinch

RW Blackbird

TV

I'm sure I'm missing someone!  Enjoy your beautiful day for birding!!!!

Larry

Orient, OH