OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2010

From:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:43:58 -0400
This is off topic so if you're not interested hit your delete button now.
Ohio Nature Education has just launched its live fox cam. Please visit
www.ustream.tv   and key in Ohio Nature Education to watch our foxes 24/7.
We're still tweaking the camera  but that should be taken care of by week's
end. Read the info on our Ustream page for best viewing times. We plan  to
eventually have a camera on our owls and flying squirrels. Enjoy!

Check out our updated website at www.ohionature.org

Manon VanSchoyck

Ohio Nature Education