OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2010

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:09:54 -0400
As I am reading Milton Trautman's "Birds of Buckeye Lake, Ohio" right now (courtesy of Bill Whan!), I can't help but notice that some of the bird name changes are actually reversions to earlier names that are used in Trautman's work, such as American Scoter and Eastern Whip-poor-whil.

Andy Sewell
Columbus, Ohio