OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2010

From:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:11:24 -0400
I went up to the Coliseum in Richfield today and arrived around 8:45.
There were many Bobolinks and about 4 Henslow's Sparrow. The highlights of
the trip follows.

Sedge Wren 4
Common Yellowthroat 1
Savannah Sparrow 4
Henslow's Sparrow 4
Bobolink 12
Eastern Meadowlark 4

I also stopped by Margaret Peak Nature Preserve after the Coliseum in
Eaton Township. We did get caught in the rain trying to look for the
Dickcissel, but had no luck. The highlights from the trip follows.

Wood Duck 5
Willow Flycatcher 1
Eastern Phoebe 1
Horned Lark 2
4 species of swallow including Bank, Tree, Barn and N. Rough-winged.
Marsh Wren 1 (possibly heard)
Savannah Sparrow 5
Grasshopper Sparrow 1
Orchard Oriole 10