OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2010

From:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:49:03 -0400
Hi Margaret,

I've also seen robins start a nest and mourning doves take it over, and visa versa - in our wisteria trellis.  Also had a mourning dove nest in our gutter 2 years in a row - don't know whether it was the same bird each time.

Patty McKelvey
Sheffield Village; Lorain Cty

Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would I fly away and be at rest.