OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2010

From:
"Hutson, Timothy B" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hutson, Timothy B
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:33:07 -0400
Can anyone tell me why every time I search for "phalarope" I come up empty on the Cornell "All About Birds" web site?  The only place I can find information on these birds is Wikipedia.  Is there a common name under which I should search?

Thanks
Tim Hutson