PARTNERS Archives

September 2010

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:49:23 -0400
Hi Rodney,

It was great talking to you. I am very excited about this collaborative partnership.

I just sent an e-mail explaining the project to Nina Belyaeva, Chair of the Department of Public Policy, State University - Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia.  I hope to hear from her soon. As I explained, she is currently on sabbatical, so it may take a few days to receive her initial response. I suspect that she will be very interested in this project, but we should wait to see if there are any other constraints or concerns that she has on her end.

But you can go ahead and add our department:

John G. Dale
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
George Mason University

Our course is formally titled, "Human Rights and Inequalities" (SOCI 395), and is cross-listed with our Conflict Analysis and Resolution Program (CONF 399), of which I am also a faculty member.

I will get back to you (hopefully with good news from Nina) ASAP.

Best,

John

John G. Dale
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Affiliate Faculty for the Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution,
Associate Faculty of the Center for Global Studies, and the Center for Justice, Law, and Society
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G5
Robinson Hall B, Rm. 314
Fairfax, Virginia 22030 USA