OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:28:49 -0400
a little late, but I wanted to get confirmation before reporting, but yesterday I was trying out a new lens up at St Mary's.  I was over at the marina and beach over on the east bank and spotted a sanderling looking for breakfast on the beach.  I was able to pull up right beside the beach and take pictures from the car...I love those!  Nothing else much better than that.  There are some pics on the ID section of the forum if you want to look.

Have a great day.

Steve