OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:34:15 -0400
Met up with Bob Powell and Larry Gara down at Caesar Creek to see the Franklin's Gull.  It did not disappoint.  The hardest part was distinguishing it between the 100+ Ring-Billed Gulls there.  :-D

Got great pics...wish my computer was fixed...;-)

On the way back up 68, I stopped in Yellow Springs for lunch.  I saw a place on the way down, but it wasn't open yet.  But on the way back, I stopped in at Sunrise Cafe'.  I had the smoked trout salad sandwich...delicious!  Coffee was excellent.  They also have Vegan offerings.  I highly recommend it.  It's right on 68 look for the neon sign that advertises "good food".

If you want the website and addy and stuff, just email me.  But you should be able to Google it.

Have a great day!

Steve Jones
(Aka SJlarue)