OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

From:
"Allen T. Chartier" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen T. Chartier
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:48:52 -0400
Sean,

Excellent project! I've driven through Delaware many times on my way to band
Rufous Hummingbirds in Ohio. Maybe this year I'll stop in :-)

I was informed some time ago that the Allen's Hummingbird was accepted by
the Ohio Bird Records Committee. Also you can add to your list of eastern
vagrants the White-eared Hummingbird that turned up in Michigan in 2005.

Allen T. Chartier
amazilia1(at)comcast.net
Inkster, Michigan, USA