OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:04:36 EDT

Blackpoll Warbler 2
Bay-breasted Warbler many
Black-throated Green Warbler 2
Song Sparrow 2
Lincoln Sparrow 2
Golden-crowned Kinglet many
Cooper's Hawk soaring

Pickerel Creek
While driving up to the observation platform parking area we observed
1000's of Tree Swallows heading in a southerly direction.
There were many butterflies out almost everywhere we were today but only
observed 1 dragonfly at Sheldon's Marsh in morning. Not even a damselfly.
Did collect a good number of Black Walnuts though!!
Lou Gardella
Lori Brumbaugh