PARTNERS Archives

October 2010

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:15:14 -0400
Partner Institution: GMU will partner with State University - Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia, and hopefully others.

Start Date: Jan 25

End Date: May 5

Expected Enrollment: 40

A (Core Read): Yes

B (Face Book): Yes

C (Blogs): Yes

Service Learning: No

Case Study: Yes

Contact Partner Email:
George Mason University

John G. Dale
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Affiliate Faculty for the Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution,
Associate Faculty of the Center for Global Studies, and the Center for Justice, Law, and Society
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G5
Robinson Hall B, Rm. 314
Fairfax, Virginia 22030 USA