OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2010

From:
Bill Heck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Heck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:07:20 -0400
For Verna and anyone else needing directions, check out the Google Map at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=wellington,+ohio&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.188298,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Wellington,+Lorain,+Ohio&ll=41.16192,-82.214212&spn=0.037414,0.090895&z=14

Bill Heck
Westerville, OH

--
Bill Heck