OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2010

From:
"James L. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James L. Moore
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:35:53 -0400
    My daughter agreed to share the attached photos of a Screech Owl she
spooked from her front porch in Cleveland.  I thought Ohio-Birds would be
the best way to make them available.  Please let me know if this is not
proper, and also let me know how I may make the higher-resolution photos
available.  Thanks!

Jim Moore