OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2010

From:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:19:38 -0400
I'm happy to report that we've found the owner of the camera. The owner had
been to the Observatory's bird banding and migration program on Saturday, so
she called us today looking for the camera and we told her it had been
found. I'm sure you can imagine how thrilled she was to get it back! Many
thanks to Dianne for turning it in.
Another example of what wonderful people birders are!

Kimberly Kaufman
Executive Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory
13551 West State Route 2