OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2010

From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:27:57 -0400
I thought the winds from last night would still be blowing in the morning.
They were, but they had slowed down considerably.  There was a decent
movement of birds with the first horned grebes and red-throated loon of the
season.  The Bonaparte's were out pretty far which made it difficult to see
if anything was with them.

Lakeshore Waterbird Survey
North Perry, Lake County
October 16, 2010, 730-1000