MBEADVERTISING Archives

November 2010

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Short, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Short, Patrick
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:57:42 -0500
For those of you who have not paid dues yet or were unable to meet the deadline:

I talked to the CFO and he extended the deadline to this Thursday 12/2 at 5PM. If you want to stay in MBE turn in your $30 in an envelope with your name and mark it ADVERTISING DIVISION to the MBE box in the Marketing Department Office in FSB. His email is attached below.

Patrick Short
Miami University
President | Advertising and Strategic Marketing | MBE
Farmer School of Business | Marketing
203.733.7188