OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:01:27 -0500
Off the top of my head:

Oscar Scherer State Park - near Osprey, south of Sarasota - Florida
Scrub-Jay, Gopher Tortoise
Myakka River State Park - north of Port Charlotte, east of Sarasota -
ducks, herons, raptors, warblers, etc
Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary - south of Ft. Meyer - lots of neat stuff
"Celery Fields" - I can't remember exact location but it is near
Sarasota - I found it easy to find Limpkin here

I used to visit the Sarasota area regularly but have not been in a few years.

Cheers,
Bill Hull
Cincinnati, OH, USA
http://www.mangoverde.com/