OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:31:51 -0500
Today's weather basically caused a clearing out at Nesmith and Summit
Lake but there were tundra swans and loons at Springfield.

Peace,

Gregory Bennett

Akron OH

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock
of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful
noise to him with songs of praise!  For the LORD is a great God, and a
great King above all gods.  In his hand are the depths of the earth; the
heights of the mountains are his also.  The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.

Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our
Maker!
For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep
of his hand.
Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts

Psalm 95:1-8