OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
Robert Royse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Royse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:12:17 -0800
In my previous post I meant to say that the waterfowl were in the South West (not SE) part of the reservoir. That's where they have been hanging out all week. In any case it's best to try to scope out the whole reservoir from all the accessible parking areas in the state park and wildlife area since anything can turn up anywhere.

Robert Royse
www.roysephotos.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5637 (20101121) __________

http://www.eset.com