OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
Deb Oexmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Oexmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:19:38 -0500
Hey Heather - thanks for asking!  The only thing still needed is a fruit salad and veggies and dip for the evening meal.  Haven't heard from Natalie yet but expect she'd like to do one of those??

Can't wait to see you all! :)

Deb Oexmann
Brukner Nature Center
5995 Horseshoe Bend Rd.
Troy, OH 45373
(937) 698-6493
www.bruknernaturecenter.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email