OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:16:13 -0500
Stupid Droid!
...continuing from where I left off...there was a female harrier over near the horse stables. Plus a gray bird that looked much like a Cooper's, but I couldn't get a positive ID because one of the kestrels kept dogging it till it left the area.

Lots of sparrows bluebirds and medowlarks. Pretty much takes care of my list.

Here is a link to a picture of one of the Eagles.:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/Birds/EagleKP1.jpg

Have a great day!

Steve J.