OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:41:18 -0500
I haven't seen it mentioned on the listserve yet today, but the Sabine's
Gull previously reported at Metzger Marsh Wildlife Area, Lucas Co., is still
present as of Friday November 26.  Several birders who have stopped by the
Black Swamp Bird Observatory have confirmed that the bird was still present
and providing good views.

Kenn Kaufman
Oak Harbor, OH