OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
Verna Ansel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Verna Ansel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:04:03 -0800
Thanks to all of you who weighed in on my hawk dilemma. The picture below that
Allan sent me is almost exactly what I saw. So, leucistic red-tailed hawk is the
verdict. But what fun seeing these beautiful birds, and thanks again for all
your help. I've learned a lot about hawks from the emails.

I'll keep looking for more exciting things. One never knows what's around the
next corner!!!

Verna Ansel
Galloway, OH