OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

From:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:29:10 -0500
I know I'm going to get some flak for this, but Kim, when you write "at the
risk of sounding like a conservation evangelist," I think, "She's doing just
what she should do as the director of an organization like that!" If all the
birders, animal lovers, nature lovers would decide that their affection for
animals or birds or plants naturally supports becoming a conservationist,
we'd be a lot better off.

Steve Cagan
Cleveland heights, Cuyahoga County

Steve Cagan, photographer