OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2010

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:30:27 -0500
Saturday, December 18, 2010, the Hoover Reservoir Circle Audubon Christmas Bird Count will be held in southern Delaware County and the northeastern Franklin County. I would like to extend an invitation to all birders to come and join us. The teams covering Hoover Reservoir will assemble at the dam off Sunbury Road at 8:00 am. Other teams that can use additional eyes will be assembling at Alum Creek State Park, Highbanks Metro Park, Inniswood Metro Gardens and Sharon Woods Metro Park.

I would also greatly appreciate feeder reports from anyone who resides within the circle. References for the circle borders are Hogback Road on the north, Home Road and Powell Road just east of Powell on the west, Huber Ridge to the south, and Central Village on the east. Westerville, Lewis Center, Berkeshire, Sunbury, Galena and Harlem are a few of the communities within the circle. Take time to enjoy your feeder visitors and send me your results.

Anyone who would like a map of the circle should email me directly and I will send you a copy of the circle as an attachment to my response.

Charlie Bombaci, Compiler
Hoover Reservoir CBC Circle