OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:54:26 -0500
Most subscribers to the Ohio Listserve know who Jeff Bouton is. I thought readers would be interested in a message posted to the Florida BRDBRAINS Listserve this morning by him, regarding a decision with him, by the owners on a rules interpretation. I am a part time contributor to BRDBRAINS; with them it is one mistake and out, no form of advertisement, no mention of religion, no stating company names, that is the way it is, good or bad.
Bob Lane / Damascus