OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
Vincent P Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vincent P Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 01:07:21 -0500
Robert:

Yep! There are a lot of strange rules for that listserv unfortunately
and many a good birder/contributor has been eternally banned from
posting on that listserv for seemingly minor infractions after only a
few errant comments or comments misinterpreted by the listowners. I'm
one of them that has been banned. It's a shame really but then, this
is Florida after all. . . .

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL