OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:45:25 -0500
Some of my information given on the Jeff Bouton issue the other day was incorrect and possibly inappropriate! I apologize! It was not meant as a negative toward the Florida BRDBRAINS Listserve. It was posted with the thought of showing that rules are meant to be followed, apparently that is not how it was interpreted. I support the way the BRDBRAINS Listserve is managed. The following post explains the Bouton situation and the BRDBRAIN rules to abide by!
Bob Lne / Damascus