OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 20:38:12 -0500
I did not originally send this out to the Ohio listserv, but from the feedback I received locally it sounds like you guys might also want to see my recent blog. We recently had great luck in seeing a Bald Eagle in action! A fishing buddy once told me "even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes". Not quite sure what sight has to do with finding a nut, but I have always remembered the phrase.

By the way I really enjoy your Ohio postings! I am especially interested in NW Ohio, but the more I see from your listserv, the more places I need to put to my "to visit" list!

Here's the eagle blog:
http://drbobsbirdblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-12-04-local-bald-eagles-at-stoney.html

Yes Jane! It is really really thrilling to see an eagle!

"Dr. Bob" Setzer
Streamwood Estates, Rochester Hills (Crooks & Hamlin), Oakland County

"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day."   Teaching a man to "bird" is much harder!
Blog: http://drbobsbirdblog.blogspot.com/