OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2011

From:
Alex Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:05:44 -0500
I just got back from the park and unfortunately could not locate the cackling geese.  The different ducks reported were still there as well as the pb grebe.  Also a B. Kingfisher, E. Bluebirds, and an Am. Kestrel being chased by some crows near the dam.  Perhaps the geese will come back later in the day, but even the Canadas were sparse around the southern most parking lot.