OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2011

From:
Mardi Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mardi Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:07:14 -0500
Hi Daniel,

The Vortex are OK. I think it depends on what you want and how much
your willing
pay right at the start for Ok, better or superior optics. Think of it
as an investment
and perhaps something you may want to hand down to a child or
grandchild.

Take a look at my blogsite below on several articles I wrote about.
Just double click on them.
http://kymry.wordpress.com/birdwatching/
http://kymry.wordpress.com/2010/09/23/binocular-thoughts/

Also call and s/w the folks at BSBO = Black Swamp Bird Observatory
419-898-4070
they will surely be able to help you out and the proceeds go back to
promoting bird
conservation. Money well spent!

This should help with some food for thought and further thinking. Hope
this was helpful to you.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MardiWD