OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2011

From:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 00:35:15 -0800
We are thinking about taking a short winter jaunt to do some birding one day
this week but aren't sure which direction we should go.  We are torn between
heading southwest to The Wilds for raptors, etc or going northwest to Castallia
for waterfowl.  Has anyone been to either place in the past few days & can tell
us what the birding was like?  How many species did you see?  Any rarieties?
Any help anyone can give us in deciding which place to go would really be
appreciated.

Laura Dornan
Louisville